*Anahi Addiction Serbia*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*Anahi Addiction Serbia*

***Za sve fanove Anahi (forum i fan club)***

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  GalerijaGalerija  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Biografija

Ići dole 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
*Kaca Giovanna*
♥Anahi admin♥
♥Anahi admin♥
*Kaca Giovanna*

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1287
Godina : 29
Hobi : :)))))))
Datum upisa : 07.07.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Biografija   Biografija EmptySre Jul 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Ovde napisite biografiju o Christijanu....neka bude na srpskom,spanskom ili engleskom jeziku... :D
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://anahiaddictionserbia.serbianforum.info
Jovana-Princess
Anahi es tu idolo
Anahi es tu idolo
Jovana-Princess

Ženski
Broj poruka : 203
Godina : 28
Zanimanje : Fan RBD
Hobi : Odbojka
Datum upisa : 02.11.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija EmptyNed Nov 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Christian Chávez (born José Christian Chávez Garza on August 7, 1983 in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico) is a singer and actor best known for his role as Giovanni Méndez López in the telenovela Rebelde and its spin off teen band RBD. After 2007, he has been open about his homosexuality.
Career
The success of Mexican telenovela Rebelde led to the band RBD, which is gaining success in the United States. Although Chávez became famous with Rebelde, he appeared in another popular telenovela, Clase 406 as Fercho along with his Rebelde co-stars Dulce María, Anahí, and Alfonso Herrera. In June 2007, he appeared briefly in the stage show "Hoy No Me Puedo Levantar", and after May 2008 he participated in Avenida Q (the mexican version of Avenue Q), where he played the main puppet characters Eugenio(Princeton) and Rodri(Rod), and his presence was meant to be one of the box office attractions to the show. As of early October of 2008 it was confirmed that Christian would star alongside Dulce Maria in the next production of the RBD's creator, Pedro Damian.
Personal life
In early March 2007, a magazine published pictures of Chávez signing documents and exchanging rings with another man, allegedly his Canadian boyfriend, outing Chávez with them. The pictures had been taken in 2005, the year in which gay marriages became legal in Canada. Chávez declared in March 2007, that the photos showed a part of him that he had not been willing to discuss previously for fear of rejection, of criticism, and especially because of his family and the consequences that being gay would bring.[1][2]
On 30 March 2007, after Chávez's announcement of being gay, Ricky Martín told The Associated Press of his solidarity with Chávez's public declaration, saying, "Life is too short to live closed up, guarding what you say...(Chávez) has to be free in many aspects. I wish him much strength."[3]
In 2007 the singer was arrested for attempting to buy a marijuana cigarette in New York, he apologized for the event, and later his band mates made a statement giving him their support even though he had made a mistake.
In September 2007 Chavez was accused of being abusive to husband BJ Murphy. He denied the rumors as a "vile lie designed to hurt his career."[4]
In February 2008, Chávez fainted during an RBD concert in San Salvador, El Salvador. He was taken to a local hospital where he was treated for dehydration.
Though he is outspoken in supporting gay rights and opposing homophobia, he has said that he doesn't want to be seen as the representative of the gay community. [5] However in June 2008, he appeared in the front page of a new Mexican gay magazine (OHM), where he exposed a more relaxed and mature position about those subjects in an interview.
Birth name José Christian Chávez Garza
Also known as Christian Chavez
Born August 7, 1983 (1983-08-07) (age 25)
Origin Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Genre(s) Latin pop
Occupation(s) Musician
Actor
Instrument(s) Singing Vocals Guitar
Years active 2002–present
Label(s) EMI
Associated acts Clase 406 (2002-2003)
RBD (2004-present)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
WWaNya DuLce
♥Dulce admin♥
♥Dulce admin♥
WWaNya DuLce

Ženski
Broj poruka : 2109
Zanimanje : Singer in future
Hobi : Music
Datum upisa : 19.10.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija EmptyPet Nov 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Хозе Кристијан Чавез (шп. José Christian Chávez Garza, рођен 7. августа 1983., Рејноза Мексико) је мексички певач и глумац, најпознатији по улози Ђованија Лопеза у теленовели Бунтовници (Rebelde). Чавез је глумио и у серији „Одељење 406“ као Феречо.

Успех ове теленовеле довео је до оснивања групе РБД која је стекла велику популарност у целој Латинској Америци и делом у САД.

По речима чланова групе РБД, Кристијан је најомиљенији међу њима и најшаљивији. Познат је и по честим променама боје косе.

Марта 2007. појавиле су се фотографије са венчања Чавеза и његовог менаџера Б.Џ. Мерфија које је обављено 2005. у Канади. Поводом овог догађаја издао је саопштење да није откривао детаље о свом хомосексуалном браку из приватних и професионалних разлога.[1][2].
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
WWaNya DuLce
♥Dulce admin♥
♥Dulce admin♥
WWaNya DuLce

Ženski
Broj poruka : 2109
Zanimanje : Singer in future
Hobi : Music
Datum upisa : 19.10.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija EmptyPet Nov 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Hoze Kristijan Čavez (šp. José Christian Chávez Garza, rođen 7. avgusta 1983., Rejnoza Meksiko) je meksički pevač i glumac, najpoznatiji po ulozi Đovanija Lopeza u telenoveli Buntovnici (Rebelde). Čavez je glumio i u seriji „Odeljenje 406“ kao Ferečo.

Uspeh ove telenovele doveo je do osnivanja grupe RBD koja je stekla veliku popularnost u celoj Latinskoj Americi i delom u SAD.

Po rečima članova grupe RBD, Kristijan je najomiljeniji među njima i najšaljiviji. Poznat je i po čestim promenama boje kose.

Marta 2007. pojavile su se fotografije sa venčanja Čaveza i njegovog menadžera B.Dž. Merfija koje je obavljeno 2005. u Kanadi. Povodom ovog događaja izdao je saopštenje da nije otkrivao detalje o svom homoseksualnom braku iz privatnih i profesionalnih razloga.[1][2].
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Lupita
Anahi es mi diva
Anahi es mi diva
Lupita

Ženski
Broj poruka : 387
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 26.11.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija EmptyPet Apr 03, 2009 7:22 am

TNX